The new released OnePlus 6 has three obvious characteristics: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 8GB large internal memory and 6.28 inches full screen. It’s concluded that OnePlus 6 is the most powerful Android phone in 2018. But we noticed that the hottest wireless charging technology of this year is not added to OnePlus 6. Wireless charging is welcomed by some people, but it’s slower than wired charging. As people use mobile phones more and more frequently, the faster the phone is charged, the better. Quick charging has become an important factor for people who are purchasing mobile phones, power banks and other accessories.
With OnePlus 6, you can charge it quickly with its famous dash charging if you make sure the official standard plug and cable is used. This is necessary to achieve the fast-charging effect. However, unlike other Android smart phones brands such as OPPO and Huawei, there are no official dedicated power banks offered for OnePlus 6. Therefore, when choosing a third-party power bank for OnePlus 6, consider the compatibility of power banks and mobile phones. This greatly influences the life of batteries. Before we get to that, consider the principle of quick charging.
How Fast Charging Works
Fast charging intends to charge your smartphone faster than ever before. There are two ways to do this. One is to increase the charging current to maximize the charging efficiency, and rapid charging technology supports battery charging at higher voltages and higher power transmission of power lines. However, smart phones, power banks and chargers must be compatible with the same charging voltage and current, otherwise using quick charging may be counterproductive, which means the whole charging process would become quite long. And if the charging products are non-certified, charging efficiency is also difficult to guarantee. Therefore, compatibility and technical certification are two key points to achieve fast charging. Thanks to the market share of chips in the mobile phones industry, Qualcomm's QC fast-charging technology has the highest market share in the field of smart phones, which is widely recognized by users.
Worries About Quick Charge
Many people ask, why does my phone heat up when it’s charging? People worry that fast charging will damage the battery life. Generally, whether its quick charging or ordinary charging, it will cause damage to the battery when the phone is heated. Fast charging heats the phone a little more, but both are in a safe and reasonable range. If you want to save time and enjoy the convenience of technology by choosing fast charging power banks, what are the considerations?
Key Factors when Choosing a Fast Charge Power Bank
1．No damage to your mobile phone battery: as mentioned above (the principle of quick charging), un-compatible power banks with smart phones may be counterproductive.
2．Technical certification is necessary: charging efficiency can only be guaranteed by certified products.
3. Pocket or bag-friendly: you don’t want to put a power bank that is much larger and heavier than your phone and can’t fit in your bag.
According to the above, here is a recommendation for you to quick charge your new OnePlus 6.
The Quick-Charging Monster: Zendure A8 QC Power Bank
In the Zendure products family，we have a power bank called quick-charging monster. A8 QC has certified Qualcomm QC 3.0 Technology, compatibility with lots of devices including OnePlus 6, ZEN+ Technology and 26,800 mAh capacity.
A8 QC Power Monster Features
- Thanks to the certified Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology, the A8 QC is one of the fastest charging external batteries on the market for its capacity.
- The charging protocol used by the OnePlus 6 is 5V / 4A 20W fast charging, and the dedicated A8 QC 3.0 Port can output 5-6V/3.0A,6-9V/2.0A,9-12V/1.5A when connected to a compatible QC3.0 device. This means two are compatible with each other.
- You can enjoy top charging speed with a "Zen" peace of mind. The other three ports with ZEN+ Technology automatically detect your device and fine tune the output to charge it at maximum speed.
- With 26,800 mAh capacity, this monster can easily extend your phone usage 7-9 times, and takes only 10-12 hours to charge using a QC3.0 charger. People like to call the A8 their "four-day weekend warrior." You may go so long without recharging it so that you will forget what a power outlet looks like. And thanks to its four USB output ports, so will your friends.
Smart phones have become an indispensable part of our life. As we use mobile phones more and more frequently, the phone battery power drops dramatically and the smart-phone’s battery life has always been a problem. Luckily, with Quick Charge technology and a Quick Charge power bank, no matter where we are, we get have access to power.